If you have a thing for all things handicraft and infused with culture, you cannot miss the Design Fair 2019! A place where more than 50 artists and designers, both from cities and rural areas come together to exhibit exceptional craftsmanship, Design Fair marks the beginning of the Dastkar’s bazaar.
What are the highlights?
- Cultural performances – Folk music by Manganiyars of Rajasthan (Jan 19 and 20)
- Craft workshops to learn Work
- Exciting ranges from students of Somaiya Kala Vidya, Kutch and IICD, Jaipur
- Accessories – Crocheted, up-cycled
- Apparel – Handwoven, eco-friendly, organically-dyed
- Traditional work – Chikankari, Batik, Kantha, Kalamkari
- Bags – Madhubani painted garments & bags
- Jewelry – Silver, hand-painted
- Home – Carpets, durries, cane and bamboo work
- Herbal and organic products
Why should I attend it?
Why not? There is a range of products and experiences all together at once place. Apart from being a great shopping spree, it can be an amazing outing with your gang of girlfriends or even your siblings! And if you love handicrafts and all things cultural, you will regret missing this one for sure!
P.S: This is a great opportunity to explore the hidden cultural aspects from all across India
What: Design Fair 2019
When: January 10- 21, 2019
Where: Nature Bazaar, Kisan Haat, Andheria Modh, Anuvrat Marg, Desu colony, New Delhi- 110074
Timings: 11.00am – 7.00pm
Entry: INR 30
Nearest Metro station: Chhatarpur Metro Station on Yellow Line