Let alone draw on a paper, there are some who can paint on feathers! If you are someone inclined towards arts, how about a chance to learn this skill? Aditi Agarwal, who will conduct this workshop (organized by Craftsutra) has some serious skills in the domain, and we are definitely impressed.
Plus, the location- Chaayos, easy to reach and friendly on the pocket! (Already imagining ourselves sipping their new iced tea variants whilst painting those delicate feathers).
Why you should attend this?
- It’s an exciting art form, why not? Btw how many would know of painting feathers eh?
- If you are thinking of finally picking up a hobby, head here.
- Painted feathers would make for an awesome romantic present, isn’t it?
- Spend quality time with your partner learning a skill than a clichéd movie date.
- Use your Sunday creatively than lazing on the couch watching
- Meet new people, and make new friends!
By the way, when you register, you get the art material, one snack and drink on the house. Hum toh jaa rahe hai, wanna tag along?
Image Source: Aditi Agarwal
Event: Paint Party- Feather Painting by Aditi Agarwal
Where: Chaayos, 26, 1st Floor, Hauz Khas Village, New Delhi
When: June 18
Timings: 11.00am- 3.00pm
Price: INR 990 per participant
Registration: Nishi Srivastava- 08447367821