How about a nice gathering where popular industry experts come together and talk about how to get a complete makeover? And mind you, not just physically, but holistically!
Here’s a brief glimpse of season 1!
So, what is it?
Makeover Season 2 is an initiative by Smile Studio to bring together women and over excellent food, in a fun environment and share life changing and health enhancing tips through a carefully curated set of experts.
Who are the speakers?
- Dr Ekta Chadha (Smile designer): Popularly known as the Smile Designer, Dr Ekta Chadha is a Consultant Aesthetic Dental Surgeon and founder of The Smile Studio. She’s known to give everyone a dazzling smile that adds a whole new dimension to their personality.
- Kavita Devgan (Diet and Nutrition consultancy): Kavita Devgan is an eminent writer, nutritionist and weight management consultant who propagates practical, effective and delicious ways to achieve a healthy lifestyle. She is also the author of two bestsellers Don’t Diet and Ultimate Grandmother Hacks.
- Dr Geeta Grewal (Botox and fillers queries): Cosmetic Dermatologist, Facial Balancing Expert specialising in aesthetics, injectables, botox, fillers, threads and lasers who knows how to play up your best features!
- Hitanshi Kothari Khabya (Yoga guru): Co-founder of HithYoga, a yoga studio based in Delhi, she specialises in delivering a better body balance and muscular strength and also improving the emotional state and confidence of a person.
- Priya Goswami (Professional Photographer): is a passionate kids and family portraiture photographer who helps you re-live every tender moment with your loved ones through her imagery and special series.
Why should I attend it?
Every woman who wishes for a more holistic, happier life, and bring an overall makeover to her personality, this is a must-attend. The experts at the event will provide doable, practical tips and solutions to help women kick start their own makeover ranging from persona, face, smile design to yoga, nutrition, aesthetics and photography. The discussions at the event will help you to become a better looking, healthier and happier person.
How much does it cost to attend it?
Nothing! But you’d have to register as this is a premium event and seats are limited.
Who’s associated with it?
HerZindagi, a contemporary online magazine by Dainik Jagaran, which enables women to widen their thinking and grow in a social environment and LuXe Point India – Wedding Fables is an online guide and magazine helmed by Arati Thapa which celebrates the very spirit and grandeur of life. Plus, Chef Om from Krish Hospitality will take care of all the awesome food. And waise, we, kyaakarein are the digital partners (pata toh chal gaya hoga).
P.S: Be on time and grab yourself the best seats, plus, there is delicious food to be enjoyed in great company too!
What: Makeover Season 2
When: December 20, 2018
Where: Smile Studio, E-84, Greater Kailash-1, Delhi – 110048
Contact: 011 2923 9715
Timings: 3.30pm – 6.30pm
Nearest Metro station: Kailash Colony Station on Violet Line