Tired of the clichéd coffee date for catching up with friends, we decided to do something fun instead and landed at Mystery Rooms! A real life escape game where in you are locked in a room and have to solve the puzzle to get out, this game is sure to give those chills.
So, what is it?
So you are locked in for an hour and have to escape before the time runs out. The clues are all hidden in the surroundings, where in you have to whack your brains to decode them and solve the mystery.
Who is it for?
Everyone! Mystery Rooms is a strategic game and has no physical exertion, thus suitable all who are in the group of 10-77.
- Children– As it helps develop their creative thought processes, and is any day better than an evening spent on tabs and mobiles
- Seniors– The granddads and grandmoms can enjoy it fully too (aakhir duniya dekhi hai!)
- Students – It’s a great way to spend some awesome time with your friends
- Couples and Families– It’s a good bonding exercise, this one hour of fun would be unforgettable
- Corporates – Since a lot of teamwork, cooperation and understanding is involved, it is a great team building exercise
It is fun and exciting, and you can choose from the four different games available – The Hurt Locker: A bomb defuse challenge, Lock Out: A prison break challenge, Abduction: A final hour (we chose this!), and Cabin in the wood: The murder mystery.
Simply thrilling! We chose Abduction: A final Hour wherein we were supposed to be prominent personalities of the country, abducted by anti-social element for being used as baits. We were taken in the room blindfolded and were locked and handcuffed. We had to use logic and every little detail of the room to find our answers and solve the mystery to get out of the room (We can’t tell you more, khud experience karo!)
If you get stuck, you can avail four hints from the game managers sitting in the control room.
Tips (thoda gyaan)
- Be very observant of your surroundings
- No single person is king here, you need amazing teamwork
- Try being as creative to solve the puzzles
- Pay attention to all details, nothing in the room is useless
How to Book?
Online. Just visit the Mystery Rooms website and book your slot. Remember, the more members you have, the cheaper it gets, plus more fun! Make sure you book your slot prior to landing up at the venue, it is usually booked to the T!
You can find Mystery Rooms in Chandigarh, Jalandhar, Kolkata, Ludhiana, Goa, Pune, Bangalore, Surat, Hyderabad and Ahmedabad too!
Where: Mystery Rooms, B-7/9, Rajouri Garden, Ring Road, Near Guru Nanak Marble House, New Delhi – 110015
Timing: 11:00 AM to 11.00 PM
Ambience: Adventurous, Exciting and Thrilling
Nearest Metro Station: Rajouri Garden
Facebook Page: Mystery Rooms
Video and Content: ©Team Kyaa Karein