We recently hogged to add another kg at the Dubliin Lounge, Rohini and loved the Bhutte ke Kebab by their chef. Couldn’t help but get the recipe to share with you all. Diwali pe banana, humein bhi bulana 😉
Kyaa bana rahe hai: Bhutte ke kebab
Kisne Bataya: Abhishek Saran from Dubliin Square Lounge and Brewery
Kitna time lagega: 25 minutes
Kyaa kyaa chahiye:
- 100 gm Potatoes, boiled and mashed
- 100 gm Paneer
- 50 gm Onion
- 10 gm Amul Cheese
- 100 gm Sweet/American Corn
- 100 gm Roasted Chana Powder
- 10 gm Green Chillies, chopped
- 15 gm Green Ginger, chopped
- 15 gm Coriander
- 2 tsp Black Salt
- 2 tsp White Salt
- 2 gm Anardana
- 5 gm Black Pepper, crushed
- 2 gm Aamchoor Powder
- Take the boiled and mashed potatoes, paneer, finely chopped onion, chillies, coriander and ginger, grated cheese, and boiled corn in a bowl. Mix it manually.
- Add white salt and black salt to taste and add some anardana, aamchoor and black pepper. Add roasted chana powder too. Mix the paste thoroughly.
- Heat the pan with some vegetable oil for frying. Take the mixture onto your palms and first give it a shape of a ball.
- Then shape it like a full big corn.
- Deep fry for two minutes till the colour changes to brown and it becomes crispy.
- Serve hot with chilled mint sauce and garnish with onion rings.
Liked it? Khane pe kab bula rahe ho?
Photo: Team Kyaa Karein