Home and already Chaayos-sick, we tried the Homestyle Aloo Sandwich recipe. Here’s for you:
What do you need?
- Olive Oil-as per your preference
- French Sandwich Bread/Flatbread – 1 big loaf
- Boiled & Mashed Potatoes – 250 gms
- Chopped Onion – 1
- Tomato Slices
- Grated Cheese – 1 cup (we used Parmesan)
- Garlic Butter – ⅓ – ½ cup @ room temp
- Salt & pepper powder-as per taste
How do you cook it?
- Heat oil in a pan, add mashed potatoes, chopped onion and sauté. Then add sliced tomatoes, oregano, salt and pepper powder.
- Slice the French sandwich bread, and spread garlic butter on it.
- Put the sautéed potato mash and top it with grated cheese.
- Grill for 30 seconds and serve hot.
Call us in, we don’t mind a bite 😉