Here you go!
What do you need?
- Boiled Sweet Potato – 200 gms
- Black Salt -2 gms
- Chana Powder – 10 gms
- Cottage Cheese – 10 gms
- Boiled Chickpea -100 gms
- Chopped green chillies- 10 gms
- Chopped coriander – 5 gms
- Chopped onion – 40 gms
- Chat masala – 10 gms
- Salt to taste
- Chopped tomato 30 gms
- Lemon juice- ½ teaspoon
- Sweet curd -300 gms
- Chana Jor Garam – 50 gms
- Aloo Bhujia – 50 gms
- Saunth chutney – 30 ml
- Pav bun – 2
- Mint Chutney – 20 gms
- Fresh pomegranate seeds – 50 gms
How do you make it?
- Take a bowl and add Chickpea, salt, green chillies, lemon juice, tomato, onion, coriander and chat masala. Mix well.
- Boil the sweet potato and divide into two parts. Shape each part into a small cup and stuff with a portion of cheese.
- Bring the potato together and carefully flatten the mixture to make a patty, sealing the cheese within.
- Heat a griddle over medium heat till hot and place prepared patties over it.
- Grill for few minutes till the patties are brown.
- Take a serving plate and place the patties on it. Add the Chickpea mixture to it.
- Add sweet curd, saunth chutney, mint chutney, aloo bhujia and chana jor garam.
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds and serve with pav bun.
P.S: This recipe serves just the two of you!