That Fired Karamchari Mushroom Crostini is haunting us. We HAD to make it!
What do you need?
- Olive Oil-as per your preference
- French Baguette or Bread – 1 big loaf
- Sliced Mushrooms – 250 gms
- Chopped Onion – 1
- Pepper powder – ½ tsp
- Grated Cheese – 1 – 1.5 cups (I used Parmesan)
- Garlic Butter – ⅓ – ½ cup @ room temp
- Salt-as per taste
How do you cook it?
- Heat oil in a pan, add chopped onion and let it soften. Then add sliced mushrooms, salt and pepper powder. Cook till mushrooms are done.
- Slice the french Baguette, apply butter on one side. Top it with cooked mushrooms and sprinkle the grated cheese on top of the mushrooms.
- Microwave on high for 30 seconds and serve hot.
We’ll get some shake and you cook the Mushroom Crostini and let’s have a party!