We love chaat, and paani puri. And we are pretty sure you do too. So why not add a bit of zing to that all-season favourite and make an amazing Diwali recipe for the guests this year?
Kyaa bana rahe hai: Roasted Corn Chaat
Kisne Bataya: Chef Apoorv Bhatt, Corporate Chef at Berggruen Hotels Pvt. Ltd.
Kitna time lagega: 90 minutes
Kyaa kyaa chahiye:
- 24 nos Pani Puri
- 200 gm American Corns
- 50 gm Spring Onions, shredded
- 75 gm Red Onions, chopped
- 50 gm Green Peas
- 25 gm Coriander Leaves, chopped
- 25 gm Raw Mango, chopped
- 10 gm Chaat Masala
- 15 gm Mint Chutney
- 10 gm Tamarind Chutney
- 10 mL Oil
- In a sauce pan, dry roast American corn in very little oil. Do not shake the pan till you observe black spots on the corn kernels. Saute green peas. Let it cool.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients except pani puri.
- Cut the pani puris in to half, carefully, not to break the base.
- Fill the mixture in the pani puri and serve. Garnish with shredded white of spring onions.
Chaat pakori party? Give your address, we are coming uninvited!
Photo: Berggruen Hotels Pvt. Ltd.