Ohkay, we are missing the Spiced Carrot Cake we gulped down at Triveni Terrace Café, Mandi House. We NEED to cook at home, now! Don’t worry, we are sharing the recipe with you, here you go!
What do you need?
- Round cake pan
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon grounded cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1/3 cup yogurt-low fat
- 2 grated carrots
How do you cook it?
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brush the round cake pan with oil and place parchment paper at the bottom.
- Brush with oil, and dust with flour.
- Whisk flour, baking soda, cardamom, and salt in a bowl and set aside.
- Whisk eggs, sugars, yogurt, and oil in a separate bowl until you get a smooth consistency.
- Gently mix the egg mixture into the dry ingredients and add in the grated carrots.
- Transfer the batter into the pan and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Apply glaze, or dust with confectioners’ sugar.
Share some na.. piiillliiij! Reach out to us with a comment!